Making sense of movements, rebellions, and revolutions (with occasional comments on East Asia, North Korea, and military bases!)
Tuesday, February 19, 2013
The Justice Conference
I gave a talk at my alma mater last fall titled, "Rights, Mercy, and Social Justice for the Oppressed: Reflections on Faith and Politics." I'm not particularly an expert on said topic and for full disclosure I relied quite a bit on Tim Keller's Generous Justice to help me organize my thoughts. The basis for the talk, however, was really just my reflections on justice through some of my research on North Korean human rights and humanitarian aid. I wasn't aware of this until just now, but there's actually a whole conference dedicated to faith and justice which will take place in a few days. The Justice Conference. Definitely a lot more material to rely on next time I give such a talk.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment